Good oral hygiene is about much more than a nice smile. Studies have shown that a buildup of bacteria in the mouth can lead to cardiovascular disease. Going to the dentist can be expensive. Dental insurance can go a long way to making regular dental care much more affordable. There are two types of dental plans. The first is an HMO type plan where your dentist needs to be in a specific network. Second is a PPO type plan that most dentists accept.
Employer’s Dental Services has been committed to delivering dental care at an affordable cost since 1974. This plan has many advantages:
- NO DEDUCTIBLES
- NO YEARLY MAXIMUM
- NO WAITING PERIOD FOR BASIC, PREVENTIVE OR MAJOR SERVICES
- COVERAGE FOR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, EXCEPT FOR PROCEDURES IN PROGRESS
- ORTHODONTIC BENEFITS FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTY
- INCLUDES A DISCOUNT VISION PLAN AND A DISCOUNT PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLAN.
Go to www.mydentalplan.net to see if your dentist is in the network
Special pricing for Southwest Valley Chamber of Commerce members.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental Plan
Three plans to fit your needs and budget ranging from $18 per month
- ACCEPTED BY MOST DENTISTS
- IN NETWORK PROVIDERS ACCEPT NEGOTIATED FEES AS PAYMENT IN FULL
- DEDUCTIBLE IS WAIVED FOR DIAGNOSTIC AND PREVENTIVE SERVICES
- SIX MONTH WAITING PERIOD FOR BASIC RESTORATIVE SERVICES AND 12 MONTH FOR MAJOR RESTORATIVE SERVICES AND CROWNS