What would you say is your biggest concern as you look toward retirement? Most people say “Running out of money”. You have spent most of your life accumulating assets and now must rely on those assets to pay your expenses throughout your retirement.
If you are serious about your financial future you should know the answers to these four questions…….
- What rate of return do you have to earn on your savings and investments to be able to retire at your current standard of living?
- How much do you need to save on a monthly basis to be able to retire at your current standard of living and have your money last the rest of your life?
- Doing what you’re are currently doing, how long will you have to work to be able to retire?
- If you don’t do anything different than what you are doing today, how much will you need to reduce your standard of living to have your money last the rest of your life?
I can help you answer these questions.
- COLLEGE FUNDING STRATEGIES
- TAX PLANNING STRATEGIES